Fix Canon printer 1403 error
Canon printers are both reliable as well as durable printers. Although these printers have incredible features still the printer is not error free. Generally, users come across the issue of Canon printer error code 1403. But as a user, there is nothing for you to be apprehensive about it as there are solutions available through which you can easily solve this problem.
The best alternative is to call the Canon printer technical support team and they will help in solving your issue. There are some great technicians who have amazing experience in this field. You can get in touch with them at any point of time for resolving your printer issues. Mentioned below are some of the steps that you can follow to fix Canon printer 1403 error.
Reasons responsible for error code 1403
When you see Canon printer 1403 error on your control panel, it generally happens because of the printhead issue. There are certain cases when this error arises because of the cartridge problem as well. The reason why you get this error is mentioned below.
There is a chance that you cartridge got damaged or defective because of some reason, which is why this error is popping up on the screen. This is one of the most common errors that a user faces while using any printer. So, please ensure that your cartridge is functioning in a proper manner. Or else you can replace it with a new one.
Another major reason why this error is popping up can be the wrong or inappropriate placing of your printhead. Hence, you need to make sure that your printhead is placed in the right manner in your printer.
How to fix Canon printer 1403 error?
In case your cartridge is not working in a proper manner, then you must check it. So, solve the issue of a cartridge and carefully follow the steps that are given below.
- In the first step to fix Canon printer 1403 error, you are required to turn off your printer and disconnect it from the power source. Open the lid of your printer by holding it. Hold your carriage properly and slide it over.
- Remove the printhead from your printer.
- Use some cotton swabs and dip them into the mixture of isopropyl alcohol and hot water. Now to fix Canon printer 1403 error use this combination for cleaning your printhead. Also, you can use it for cleaning the cartridges.
- Also, you need to ensure that the ink does not remain anymore and comes out of the printhead. Allow the cartridges to get dry. Now, that the cleaning process has finally completed, it is time for putting the cartridges back into the printer. Put them carefully together with the printhead. Now fix Canon printer 1403 error, keep them back in the top lid of the printer.
- Please ensure that the printhead or cartridge is not open from any area or position. Now, connect your printer back to the power source. Then, you need to turn your printer back on. Try printing something to check that your printer is working properly.
So, the above-mentioned steps will definitely fix Canon printer 1403 error and if you need any other kind of support, then that can be obtained from the Canon printer technical support team.