There are several methods using which you can print the documents without using the computer system. You can use your iPhone in order to print any documents if you want. Through the access of the shared network, you can connect to the printer and take a print out using Google drive and AirPrint software. If you wanna take print out using iPhone or any other apple devices, then you can use the Brother iPrint and scan application. In this article below you are going to read how to connect iPhone to Brother printer.
We all are well aware that all Brother printing device models are not compatible with iOS devices. So, before starting the printing process, it is important for you to check that the printer model that you are using is compatible with the Apple devices.
Preparation for printing
- Before you start to print anything using your iPhone, it is important for you to ensure that your device is updated. Also, make sure that the firmware of your printer is installed.
- Download the application of printing such as iOS AirPrint that is compatible with the Brother printing device that you are using and then install it on your iOS smartphone.
- Once you are done with installing the printing application, then setup your Brother printer using that specific application. Then, you must choose the specific settings of your printer.
Carefully read the points below to connect iPhone to the Brother printer
- In the first step, you must open the application, which contains the document or file that you want to print. You can print using notes, photos, and mail on your iPhone.
- Go to the photos application and start printing. Now, select the file or document that you want to print.
- Just press the icon of share on your iPhone. This icon is located at the end of the screen.
- Now, touch the Print icon by swiping from right to left.
- Then, you must select the button of printer and select Brother printer of your choice.
- Start printing by touching the button of print.
These are some of the easy and simple steps that you need to follow in order to connect iPhone to Brother Printer.