By reading this blog, you will be able to understand how you can get the maximum benefit by using Windows 10.
How to setup Windows 10 insider preview?
In order to configure windows 10 insider preview on your computer system, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- If you have not made your Windows insider registration, then you must get registered by using your work account. This way you can acquire additional benefits.
- Begin the installation process of Windows 10 on your computer system. To set up windows 10 insider preview you are going to require a licensed version of Windows 10.
- After that, to install Windows 10 insider preview, find out whether it supports desired language on your personal computer.
Prepare your system
- Go to the start menu and then click on settings. Now, select “Update and Security” and then finally Windows Insider Program. To view the settings, you require admin settings.
- Now, go to ‘get started’
- Click on the “+” sign that you will view by going to the “Pick an account to get started” for linking your account that you used for registration. Now, select Continue.
- Click on active development of Windows to configure Windows 10 insider preview and then go to Confirm. After that, choose the option of “Fixes, apps and drivers” for installing builds.
- Choose “fast” under the option of “What pace do you want to receive preview builds”. If you are looking for a stable build, then go to the option of slow. Now, go to the button to confirm and click on it.
- Now, take a look at program terms and privacy statement and then select Confirm.
- Go to restart later or restart now for completion of PC enrollment.
Completion of the installation process
- When your computer reboots, click on the start menu and then settings. From there, go to “Update and Security” and then finally Windows Update.
- When the download is complete, you will greet with 3 options of the restart. Select restart now, Remind me later or pick a time for completing the installation.
So, these are some of the steps that you are required to follow to configure windows 10 insider preview. You can also fix windows 10 insider preview by following certain steps just like how to setup windows 10 insider preview. We hope that the above-mentioned solution works out for you.