A Belkin router is a wireless router. The router serves two main purposes by authorizing the connection to the external network through WAN or hosts through Wi-Fi. Moreover, it provides you Firewall and NAT. It is very easy for a person to setup this router without modem. This is a unique router at its installation can be performed without CD. So, if you want to know how to setup Belkin router without modem, then follow the process mentioned below.
How to connect Belkin Wi-Fi router without modem?
- Firstly, you link your router to the computer system through Ethernet wire. To know how to setup Belkin router without modem, you need to remember one thing, insert the wire in router’s numbered ports.
- After that, open the web browser and enter the IP address of the router in the URL section and then press enter.
- If you experience any problem in getting access to the IP address, then check whether the wire is properly linked or not.
- Also, to know how to connect Belkin Wi-Fi router without modem test out that you are entering the right address in the URL section.
- Additionally, ensure that there is no confliction in the IP address.
- When you open the login page of the Belkin router, go to log in and do not type anything in the password box. Now, finally, click on the button of submit.
- When you land on the setup page of the Belkin router go to WAN, then select the connection type. After that, click on the button of next.
- Now, in the final step to understanding how to connect Belkin Wi-Fi router without modem, type the details, which are given to you by your internet service provider.
By following these steps your problem of how to connect Belkin Wi-Fi router without modem will get solved in instants. Then, you can easily launch the browser and get access to any website you want. Once the network connection is established, then you can select the settings according to your choice. We hope that the above-mentioned method to know how to connect Belkin Wi-Fi router without modem.