If you are looking forward to knowing the steps through which you can get to know how you can configure Netgear router n600. Netgear has come up with a secure, speedy, steady, and strong router. It has dual band wireless connectivity. It provides you with a steady signal that flows smoothly through your home. Netgear n600 enables you to play online action movies and games in a speedy way. Also, if you are a parent, then you can feel safe as it provides parental control to have secure web experience. So, below are some of the steps that you must follow if you wish to follow install Netgear router n600.
- Initially, turn off your Netgear router and modem.
- After that, take an ethernet wire for linking Netgear router’s internet port to the modem.
- Now take another wire to install Netgear router n600 and connect LAN port of your Netgear router to the computer system.
- After that, to setup Netgear router n600 turn on your modem and wait for some minutes so that lights become stable.
- Once the lights of the modem become stable. Turn on the router
- When the lights get stable, turn on the router and wait for sometime and then get solid green.
- Once a physical connection is established, then open your web browser and type 192.168.1.1 in the URL section and then click on the search icon. After that, press enter. Then, the login page will appear before you.
- Now, login to your Netgear router interface. To log into the Netgear router page by entering the right username and password.
- If you are using an old model, then you will observe a bad display of Smart Wizard Interface. In case you are using the most recent models, then you will observe the genie setup wizard displayed on the screen.
- After that, move towards the left pane and then go to advanced. After that, go to the Setup Wizard.
- Now, to configure Netgear router n600, the router will ask for permission for detecting an internet connection. Click on the option of Next. It will take a few seconds for detecting an internet connection.
- At last, the congratulations page will come up in front of you. Then, click on the option of “Take me to the internet”. Check whether the internet is working properly or not.
So, this is the complete procedure that one is required to follow to setup Netgear router n600. If you have any doubts regarding how to configure Netgear router n600, then you can reach out to the router technical support team.