Google Chrome is a world’s fastest web browser that uses by many of users. Below describing some of a few ways to fix chrome browser issues that help to remove add-ons or not deleting browser histories. What to do if Google Chrome is suddenly not responding? Get to ask through an expert technician and seek best services provided by trained technicians that are accessible, 24×7, via email support assistants, telephonic consultation and online chats. Ask expert advice and get your web browser to run as free in any tab or any system device. In this context, we explain how to fix a chrome browser issues?
A simple Tricks to Resolve Google Chrome when it is not responding:
➠ Helps to Optimize Chrome Browser
Wants to optimize Google Chrome web browser? Need to open chrome settings and delete caches and histories.
Method to remove histories in the Google Chrome Web Browser
Open a menu as located at the right-hand top side corner. Give a one click to More Tools > Clear all browsing data and also a user can use shortcut keys with the help of a keyboard as “Ctrl +Shift +Del”. Clear all browsing data from the beginning.
➠ Clean up all the Chrome Cookies
This is known that when you visit any new websites, it indicates a small piece of browsing data that is called cookies in a web browser. In fact, this will record all your browsing preferences, histories and the information.
As by default Google Chrome settings, this can be done as:
- First open a menu,
- Then select as settings -> you easily indicate & shows advanced settings.
- Now get to expand its privacy section. Then select to click as Content Settings.
- Now get ready to change all browser settings by clicking on all cookies and its site data.
➠ Now get to close all non-responsive browser tabs
In sudden cases, when you opened unnecessary Google tabs, sometimes it happens and it gets frozen. To fix it, close all unwanted programs which are not used recently.
➠ Disabled all the extensions
Now disables all the extensions and then reactivate it as step-by-step. Now check a chrome web browser. Get a method to activate these extensions into your browser.
- Open Menu
- Then select tools-> and extensions
Thus, this aids to installed all extensions into a chrome web browser.
➠ Check to respond a chrome web browser, this may be an attack of viruses
If a chrome browser gets crashed or not responding. It could be a reason, that various malwares and spywares were infected with us. To diagnose it, installed an antivirus defender program into your system and clean it. While to do so, this will help and resolve browsing errors approx. 80-90% of device glitches.
➠ Now, turn off the Sandbox Mode
- In the chrome web browser, you need to turn off the Sandbox mode. Due to having it turned on, it may cause chrome as unresponsive. Make a try to get disabled this feature and then check whether a problem is removed or not.
- On a desktop screen, give a right click of a shortcut of a Google chrome web browser.
- Choose properties, and then navigate its tab as a shortcut.
- Now get ready to append the string- no-sandbox- that is located at the end of a target field.
- Select as click and then press the Ok button.
➠ Issues related to Bad Proxies that occur issues at the time of loading sites
In a Google Chrome web browser is unable to work. This required to get check all proxies into a PC device. If in case having your proxy settings are incorrect then follow the below steps as instructed.
- First, open a main menu.
- Then navigate all its settings and then choose advanced settings.
- Then click to change your PC’s proxy settings indicate as label network.
- Hence under the windows, click the connections tab, and then click to LAN settings.
- Now make sure that the box is renamed as automatically detect settings, that is checked by a user.
Usually, these proxies are not in use if chrome is not responding. Try to change external proxies in a web browser that need to have change it.
➠ Get to fix a Flash in Chrome Web Browser
Mostly when a chrome user works, it is obvious that they encounters a pop-up, and displays a dialog box as to select one of its option as Wait/ Kill Pages. Generally it arises an error into a between the chrome’s internal flash module and also an adobe flash plugin. If in case, both get as enabled then if you choose any one of it, then at last it ends up your crashed web browser. If wants to ignore this kind of issue, then get to enable anyone of the flash version.
Below steps has been described by you, do this, if possible.
- In an address bar field without any quote, type term chrome: //plugins.
- In the given list of displayed plugins, then try to spot the plugin as Adobe Flash Player.
- If in your chrome web browser adobe flash player is enabled then click as disable as it get uncheck and then press the alt+f4 keys to make your Google Chrome web browser closed.
- Now installed again or re-launched a chrome web browser and look that the issue exists in a chrome browser or not.
➠ Clean the Local storage that makes a web browser as unresponsive
A complete process to clean the local storage as explained below. Such files get corrupted that causes chrome to be not responding.
- First open the control panel -> then select its folder options.
- Now extend a tab named as view.
- Now click as Ok to show all hidden files including folders, drives,
- Then data stored here are usually unusable. Choose it all and then removed.
➠ At last, reset the chrome web browser
At last, we need to continue a web browser by resetting it.
- Open chrome’s main menu.
- Then select as settings tab-> and choose advanced settings.
- Now scroll it down at the bottom of a window and select a button to reset the chrome web browser into its settings. It helps to restore chrome as its initial stage.
- After this, try to sign in the chrome into a Google account.
Once you done the procedure, check whether it Google chrome is responding or not. If having any other glitches related to chrome unresponsive errors, ask experts guide that fulfilled your needs.