TP-Link router firmware update does not take place automatically. Generally, people have a steady version fixed on their router. Unfortunately, TP-Link router not working after firmware update problem is arising because of certain errors such as unresponsive wireless network, hanging issues, and other minor problems.
TP Link Router Not Working After Firmware Update
If you are experiencing any such TP-Link router update failure, then you can go to the management mode for recovering the TP-Link router. When you make use of management mode, then the router will start firmware upgrade again. Other than that, you can make changes in the router settings.
If the router does not connect with the internet, then you can update the firmware of the router or bring it back to the factory default settings. If you have access to the internet, then you can download the advanced firmware of TP-Link router. Also, ensure that you have downloaded the right version of firmware if you don’t want any technical issues to come up later.
How to use Management mode?
If you are experiencing the problem of TP-Link router not working after Firmware update, then you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Locate the reset button, which is on the backside of the router. Keep on holding it for at least 20 seconds.
- To solve the TP-Link router not working after firmware update, take out power wire of the TP-Link router and let it remain disconnected for 5 seconds. Then, connect it back once again.
- After that, open the web page. There you will observe the management mode for firmware upgrade.
- Now, select the firmware file that you require by clicking on it. After that, click on the button of apply to begin with the procedure of firmware update.
- In case you come across any technical problem while using management mode to get rid of TP-Link router not working after firmware update, then you can immediately stop it. That you can do by removing the power wire from the router and then you can connect it back once again.
After that, reboot your TP-Link router and computer. In case you are still facing TP-Link router not working after firmware update issue and you are not able to get into the management mode, then you can have direct communication with the router technical support team.